Dr. Wojciech Ryncarz
- 1990 – Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, led by Prof. W. Koberg, Aachen, Germany
- 1991 – Department of Maxillofacial Surgery Ashford Hospital, led by Prof. B. Bayley, London, England
- 1992 – Scholarship at the private clinic of Dr. E. Hemken in Bremen, Germany
- 1998 – Practice with Prof. N.P Lang at the Faculty of Periodontology at the University of Bern, Switzerland
- 2008-2009 – Curiculum of Oral Implantology at J.W.Goethe University Frankfurt a / Main, Germany
- 2010 – Master course in Esthetic Implant Dentistry at the University of Bern, Switzerland
- 2010-2012 – Postgraduate studies “Master of Oral Implantology” at J.W Goethe Frankfurt a / Main University, Germany
- 2009-2013 – Completed postgraduate studies at Kois Center in Seattle, USA
Wojciech Ryncarz graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the Medical University of Warsaw in 1992.
In the final year of his studies he received a scholarship at a private clinic in Bremen – Germany. In 1992-1995 Ryncarz managed one of the first private Implantology clinics in Poland. Ryncarz is one of the first doctors to introduce standard implant treatment in Poland. His first patients with implants he has been running since 1992. His entire professional life is linked to Straumann – he started work on ITI Bonefit hollow-screw implants.
Since 1995 Ryncarz has been working exclusively in his own private practice specializing in aesthetic dentistry and implantology. He attends CPD courses internationally including clinical courses with Prof. F. Khoury and Prof. G. Zucchelli and takes part in professional congresses.
He has also been teaching for many years. Since 2015 he has been associated with the Department of Periodontology at the University of Warsaw, where he lectures and leads workshops with students.
He works as a consultant with several aesthetic dentistry and implantology clinics in Poland.
- Polish Association of Implantology OSIS
- European Academy of Osteology EAO
- ITI – International Team of Implantology
- Founding Member in 2004 of the Polish Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Past President PASE ( 2016 – 2019 )
Ryncarz lectures in Poland and abroad on implantology and aesthetic dentistry. He is an author and course instructor in the field of implantology at primary and advanced level in his own Clinic PROIMPLANT as well as Editor-in-Chief of implantology magazine “INSIGHT”.
He is a consultant and medical advisor for Straumann Polska and Director of ITI Study Club, Warsaw.
Share on Social Media:
Prewencja i zwalczanie infekcji tkanek okołowszczepowych jako element eliminowania ryzyka priimpalntitis is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.